It is weekend: long days of laziness, freedom and oceans of time… hehehe if only. So please let me rephrase that into: two days of unpaid work. With a bit of time in between. But don’t worry, I might be exaggerating!
My plans for today were simple:
- lazy morning
- get dressed
- have breakfast
- fill in taxes over 2010
- clean windows
- go to supermarket
- make supper
- wait for Vman to come back.
That should not be too difficult right? Well, so far I have managed to finish the first four, but then I:
- finished my ebook: Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – delightful chicklit!
- made bread
- started a new Dutch blog called ‘Boekaholic’ – more on that in the future
- wrote the first draft of my university column
- vacuum cleaned the upper landing, bathroom and bedroom
And now it is 3pm and I don’t feel like doing all the stuff I had planned for today.
Guess it is pep talk time!
Come on Mar, stop talking, start ACTING!!
PS please add:
What are your plans for the weekend? And how is it so far?